Everyday Life

Everyday Life
My peeps in San Fran last summer

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

BLONDE OR BRUNETTE?


THIS IS NOODLES

SO ITS BEEN A LONG WEEKEND AND SPENCER FINALLY WENT BACK TO SCHOOL TODAY.
HEATER WENT OUT AND WAS FIXED YESTERDAY-IT WAS FREEZING BUT I HAD BOUGHT A NICE SPACE HEATER LAST YEAR BY SOME MIRACLE SO IT GOT US THROUGH.

WENT TO DRS TODAY AND LOTS OF QUESTIONS

NEXT SCANS WILL BE SOON AND I HAVE BEEN BACK ON ZELBORAF FOR 6 DAYS NOW.

BY SOME STROKE OF LUCK DR OBARA WENT TO A CONFERENCE IN DENVER THIS WEEKEND AND MET DR HAMID-REALLY-THEY TALKED ABOUT MY CASE AND THEY WERE FAXING SCANS FROM SUNRISE TO DR HAMID AS I LEFT SO HE WOULD HAVE EVERYTHING AT THE ANGELES CLINIC ALSO -HE IS NOT IN UNTIL NEXT WEEK BUT I THOUGHT THIS WAS VERY INTERESTING.

  DR OBARA TOLD ME WHY THEY HAD TO TAKE ME OFF THE DRUG FOR RADIATION.  AND HOPEFULLY IT WILL START WORKING AGAIN AND MAKE ME FEEL A LITTLE BETTER.  I THINK HE SAID THERE WAS NOT ENOUGH KNOWN ABOUT USING THE DRUG DURING RADIATION AND COULD CAUSE BLEEDING BUT I REALLY AM NOT SURE I WAS TO BUSY TRYING TO THINK OF ANOTHER QUESTION TO ASK HIM THIS MORNING. 
I AM HAVING ALOT OF WEAKNESS IN MY LEGS SO WE ARE LOWERING THE STEROID AGAIN THIS WEEK -WE WOULD HAVE ANYWAY TO TRY AND GET ME OFF AGAIN.  I AM ONLY TAKING IT TWICE A DAY 2MG BUT HAD TO DURING RADIATION.  NOW IF THEY CAN GET ME OFF WITHOUT ANY FACIAL SEIZURES WOULD BE NICE.  THEY HAVE BEEN LOWERING IT EVERY WEEK NOW.
TRYING TO FIND A FEW HATS AND A WIG-MY HEAD IS FREEZING!!--IM TRYING TO DECIDE IF I SHOULD BE A BLONDE OR BRUNETTE AGAIN-HAH       DONT REALLY CARE BUT THE DR ACTUALLY GIVES YOU A PRESCRIPTION FOR A WIG-HOW GREAT-I THOUGHT THAT WAS GOOD!












BETTER DAYS N HAIRCOLOR












SEE YA...............
 

No comments:

Post a Comment