Everyday Life

Everyday Life
My peeps in San Fran last summer

Thursday, November 17, 2011

BACK TO LA


BACK TO LA

BACK TO LA NEXT WEEK.

YES, I KNOW ITS THANKSGIVING BUT I NEED TO FOLLOW UP WITH DR HAMID AND HE HAS AN OPENING AT THE BEGINNING OF WEEK.

DR OBARA HAD ME SIGN THE YERVOY PAPERS JUST IN CASE I NEED IT AND WAS WAITING FOR DR HAMID TO CALL HIM BACK THE OTHER DAY.  HE ALSO GAVE ME A SLOWER WEEN OFF OF THE STEROID.  I'M ONLY ON 3MG AND AM GOING DOWN TO 2 1/2 IN A COUPLE OF DAYS BUT WANTS ME TO DO IT FOR 2 WEEKS.--BUT THAT IS 1 1/2MG IN 3 WEEKS AND THIS STEROID IS SO POTENT HE WANTS TO WATCH ME THIS TIME SO AND I AM FOLLOWING HIS INSTRUCTIONS TO A T THIS TIME.

SCANS WILL BE RIGHT AFTER THANKSGIVING AND I AM NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO  IT AT ALL. 

SPENCER'S PAP IS HERE SO HE WILL BE BUSY FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS WITH ALL THE FAMILY BUT HE LOVES THAT.  AND ONCE AGAIN HE WILL HAVE A FEW DAYS OFF SCHOOL AS USUAL.
HOPEFULLY I CAN EAT-SINCE MY SALIVA IS LIMITED BUT SEEMS TO BE JUST A LITTLE BETTER NOW.  NOTHING IS EASY ANYMORE.

SO A TRIP TO LA IS IN ORDER-WE WILL TRY AND DRIVE BACK RIGHT AFTER APPT.  LITTLE HECTIC BUT HATE STAYING MORE THAN A NIGHT DOWN THERE IF I DON'T HAVE TO ANYMORE.--SO WE WILL SEE IF DR HAMID HAS ANYTHING DIFFERENT TO SAY THAN HERE.  MORE ON THAT WHEN I GET BACK.












WHO HAS THE LIFE?........


No comments:

Post a Comment