Everyday Life

Everyday Life
My peeps in San Fran last summer

Sunday, November 13, 2011

4 DAY WEEKEND-GEEZ


SPENCE HAS MORE HAIR
THAN ME!
                                                              
SO, FINALLY GETTING SOME ENERGY BACK, BUT EVERY TIME I SAY THAT I GET TIRED AGAIN.

4 DAY  WEEKEND FOR THE KIDS BIG SURPRISE-THEY ALWAYS ADD A STAFF DEVELOPMENT DAY TO A HOLIDAY AND THESE KIDS DON'T GO TO SCHOOL-PLUS SPENCE HAD BEEN SICK SO HE HAD SO MUCH TO MAKE UP AND JOE KEPT UP ON IT -YAYE
CAUSE I WASN'T FEELING TO GOOD.

SO I GOT A WIG BUT I FEEL LIKE EVERYONE IS LOOKING AT ME BUT ITS REALLY CUTE AND KINDA BLONDE.  YOU HAVE TO GET USED TO IT LITTLE BY LITTLE.  MY HAIR IS STILL FALLING OUT BY THE ROOTS-THIS SUCKS!  YOU SHAVE IT AND STILL THE HAIR IS FALLING OUT AND TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE MY TOP EYELASHES FELL OUT-SHIT!  THAT IS SO IRRITATING AND THE SHORT FEW THAT ARE LEFT ARE STABBING ME-HAH 
TIM'S MOM KNITTED ME A SOFT LITTLE CUTE BEANIE FOR MY COLD BALD HEAD THAT IS PERFECT--YOU DON'T REALIZE HOW SMALL A BALD HEAD IS AND COLD IN THE MORNING AND AT NITE.  PLUS THE SCALP GETS IRRITATED AND YOU HAVE TO LOTION OR OIL ALL THE TIME-THIS IS THE CRAZINESS WE HAVE TO GO THROUGH.

NOW ALSO I HAVE VERY LITTLE SALIVA FROM THE RADIATION SO I CANT EAT ANY BREADS AND HAVE TO HAVE SOUPS OR SOMETHING THAT HAS LIQUID WHEN I EAT.  YOU CANT JUST DRINK WATER WITH THE FOOD THAT DOESN'T WORK EITHER I FOUND SO I'M TRYING TO FIND STUFF TO EAT NOW AND ITS SO LIMITED CAUSE SWEET THINGS
DON'T REGISTER WITH MY TASTE BUDS EITHER RIGHT NOW.  SO MANY SIDE EFFECTS AND THEY JUST APPEAR.  EATING IS SO UNAPPEALING RIGHT NOW AND EVEN TEXTURE IS A PROBLEM-YUCK  LOOKS LIKE SOUP WILL ALMOST BE A STAPLE OR CEREAL WITH SOY MILK WORKED THE OTHER MORNING BUT EVEN OATMEAL IS TO DRY TO EAT.

YOU NEVER EXPECT TO DEAL WITH STUFF LIKE THIS AND ITS CRAZY
ONE THING GETS BETTER AND ANOTHER GETS WORSE!
ANYWAY THIS IS THE FUN STUFF

WAITING TO GET THROUGH THE WEEKEND AND GO TO DR'S AGAIN












LONG NIGHT AT CORYS!
BYE.....................


No comments:

Post a Comment