Everyday Life

Everyday Life
My peeps in San Fran last summer

Thursday, July 28, 2011

PHOTOS/NEW DISHWASHER

new posts ha
NEW DISHWASHER FOR TIM----YES TIM.  HE BOUGHT A DISHWASHER!!  paper plates no way.  IM GLAD BUT YOU KNOW ME I AM THE THROW AWAY QUEEN!!!  SO THE DISHWASHER COMES AND NOW I HAVE TO WASH DISHES--REALLY-NO-IM GONNA KEEP BUYING PAPER PLATES OH YES.  REALLY NICE GUY TAKES ABOUT AN HOUR ---CHILI IS COOKING -DELIVERIES FROM SAN FRANCISCO AND SOURDOUGH BREAD-THE GUY IS LIKE WHAT SMELLS SO GOOD-SO TIM TIPS HIM 20 INSTEAD OF FEEDING HIM..   EVERYONE IS ON THE CHILI THE MINUTE THE GUY IS OUT THE DOOR.  SPENCER, ME , TIM JOE, THE FED EX GUY IS DELIVERING MORE BREAD???  GEEZ HOW MUCH SOURDOUGH HAVE I ORDERED FOR THIS FIASCO.  PEOPLE JUST KEEP DELIVERING STUFF AND I HAVENT EVEN ORDERED ANYTHING IN A WEEK--CAN YOU SAY DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM.  I CANT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I ORDERED ANYTHING--OH WELL AT LEAST IT WAS EDIBLE PRESENTS.  IM OFF OF QVC AND HSN NO MORE FOOD ==SPENCER HAS A TV-REALLY-JOE HAS A BEAN BAG-REALLY- PUT IN YOUR ORDERS BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY IM PAYING-HAHA.PEOPLE ARE GAINING WEIGHT AROUND HERE AT AN ALARMING RATE-HAH.OKAY WE ALSO GOT CLAM CHOWDER-4ORDERS SOURDOUGH-CHILI-CHOCOLATE BREAKFAST BREAD, CROISSANTS,TOMATOES FOR CHILI, OMFG.I HAVE LOST MY MIND!!!!  I GUESS I THOUGHT I WAS DYING TOMORROW.  WELL NOW I HAVE TO EAT!!  I DONT KNOW WHERE I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA WEAR THESE CLOTHES??  I HAVE BEEN BASICALLY WEARING 2 SHIRTS FOR 2 WEEKS OMG.OK TIME TO HAVE A GARAGE SALE BUT HIGH PRICE ONE.  COME OVER FOR DIBS.  SERIOUSLY PEOPLE-IM BURNT OUT.  WE HAVE 3 BEAN BAGS CUZ THEY GOT THE ORDER WRONG-THEY STILL CANT GET IT RIGHT   HELP...................
AT LEAST EVERYONE IS BEING FED NOW-THAT IS MY FIRST THING I AM DOING IN THE MORNING  EVERYONE IS LIKE WHATS FOR DINNER??TNIGHT???ITS FUN THOUGH--OKAY GONNA GO GET RID OF SOME MORE LASIX--HAS.  AND I DONT MAKE UP MY OWN RULES JOE--MY LEG IS UP!!!  BUT NOT FOR 24 HOURS A DAY-YOU TRY IT 2 LASIX 1 WATER PILL AND NO EXTA POTASSIUM NOW--GEEZZZUS. LOVE YOUNS















WHO IS THAT GUY
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE







No comments:

Post a Comment